Standards are rules which a developer is expected to follow. Coding standards, when implemented correctly, can provide huge benefits to the produced code. Standard coding is a very important asset to programmers, we have a team of professional developers who always come up with standard coding. Effective coding standards focus on techniques that highlight errors and make bugs stand-out and visible to all.
Are Coding Rules and Guidelines important?
Coding rules and guidelines ensure that software is:
- Safe: You can use it without causing harm.
- Secure: No one can hack it.
- Reliable: It functions as it should, every time.
- Testable: You can test it at the code level.
- Maintainable: It can be maintained, even as your codebase develops.
- Portable: It works the same in every condition.