Standard are rules which a developer is expected to follow. Coding standards when implemented correctly, can provide huge benefits to the produced code. Standard coding is a very important asset to programmers, we have team of professional developers who always come up with standard coding. Effective coding standards focus on techniques that highlight errors and make bugs stand-out and visible to all.
Are Coding Rules and Guidelines important?
Coding rules and guidelines ensure that software is:
- Safe: You can use it without causing harm.
- Secure: No one can hacked it.
- Reliable: It functions as it should, every time.
- Testable: you can test it at the code level.
- Maintainable: It can be maintained, even as your codebase develops.
- Portable: It works the same in every condition.